COVID – 19
What are we doing:
- During our temporary closure, our location was thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in preparation of reopening.
- We are sanitizing all door handles, countertops, ipads, chairs and tables constantly throughout the day and between each client in the treatment rooms.
- We have antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer in all treatment rooms and bathroom.
- We will continue curbside / contact-less pick up for your favorite products
- Touch less check out available
- Extra time has been scheduled between services for additional cleaning
- We are disinfecting frequently touched areas around the spa.
- We’ve gone over all precautionary measures as hand washing, not touching our own faces, to proper disinfection.
- Therapists have also been instructed to not come to work if they experience fever or any symptoms. With this being said, we apologize if we need to cancel your appointment last minute. Your safety is our top priority.
What can you do?
- Stay home if you are sick, your temperature will be taken with a touch less thermometer when you arrive.
- Limit your belongings that you bring in to Spa, only the essentials
- Only the guest receiving services should enter the building.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & hot water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, if you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Wear a Mask, Miss Mary Boutique Spa and technicians will require all guests to wear masks while in the building.
If you are feeling ill (experiencing symptoms like a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please cancel and reschedule your appointment. We are waiving all last minute cancellations due to sickness for the time being. Please call or Text (508)536-1505 so we may assist you.
Thank you for understanding and We look forward to pamper you!
Miss Mary Boutique Spa is a full-service skin care, facial and nail salon and day spa located in Martha’s Vineyard Island. You will enjoy restoration and beautification treatments in a serene, relaxing environment to not only rejuvenate your body, but also calm and de-stress your mind. Every staff person at Miss Mary Boutique Spa will give you a warm welcome and custom experience to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Whether you are looking for a day of pampering and de-stressing, a fun activity to do with friends, or you are getting ready for a big night and you want to look sensational, a stop at Miss Mary Boutique Spa at Martha’s Vineyard Island will have you looking and feeling your best. Schedule skin care services, facials, nail treatments and more at the salon and day spa, and enjoy top-shelf skin care and spa products as well as exceptional service. Make an appointment for a detoxifying sea salt scrub to pull toxins and impurities from the skin and rejuvenate your body, schedule a smoothing and beautifying facial to restore your natural glow, or plan a girl’s day out and enjoy a manicure or pedicure, voted Best in the Vineyard in 2015.
Make an appointment at Miss Mary Boutique Spa today in Martha’s Vineyard Island. Schedule sunless tanning, massage treatments, skin care, facial or nail services and more at the salon and day spa. To find the perfect gift or party idea for a friend, learn more about gift certificates, spa packages and spa parties at Miss Mary Boutique Spa.