Our organic spray tanning solutions will help our customers quickly achieve a healthy bronze glow. The natural fading and anti-aging ingredients found in the spray tanning solutions make it the best airbrush tanning solution available. We can achieve “just off the beach” golden bronze color!
- 100% Vegan
- Organic DHA (ECOCERT Certified)
- Paraben Free
- Anti-Aging Solution with COQ10, Antioxidants,Peptides and Aloe Gel.
Full Body Air Brush Tan – $60
Rapid Spray Tan Air Brush – $75
Packages Air Brush Tan:
4 Sessions or more 15% OFF total!
Spray Tan Preparation:
- Exfoliate your skin the day before to remove any dead skin which will provide a more even application of the spray tan. Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- Hair removal should be done 24 hours prior to airbrush tanning.
- Skin should be clean and dry upon appointment arrival. Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, anti-perspirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can affect tan development.
- Wear dark and loose clothing and loose shoes to appointment– a little self tanner can come off on the inside of your clothes right after you are sprayed. Women, avoid wearing tight bras several hours after your spray tan.
- To create “tan lines” bring a dark snug swimsuit or under garment [Wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk might stain so be sure it is something you don’t mind getting the spray tan on.
After Spray Tan Care:
- Avoid showering, swimming or exercising for 6-8 hours while tan is developing.
- Do not exfoliate/shave before the first shower after your spray tan as this can make your spray tan uneven or streaky.
- Some cosmetic color will wash off in the shower. That is normal. Your tan is underneath.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Natural, fragrance-free lotions are best. This will ensure that your skin remains healthy and hydrated, and that your spray tan lasts longer.
- Use waterproof sunscreen or sunblock when outdoors. Spray tan does not block the harmful rays of the sun.
Please arrive on time. This will ensure your full appointment. Late arrivals may result in shortened time, as a courtesy to our next client.
We value our clients and appreciate your cooperation to our cancellation policy. We require 6 hours advance notice in order to cancel or reschedule any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Our technicians are paid on a commission basis and do not receive wages if a last minute cancellation occurs.
- Cancellations made less than 6 hours notice to the appointment will result 50% charge of reserved service amount.
- No Show appointments will be charged in full.
- SPA PARTY OR MORE THAN 3 APPOINTMENTS: WE NEED 48 HOURS TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE.