Our organic spray tanning solutions will help our customers quickly achieve a healthy bronze glow. The natural fading and anti-aging ingredients found in the spray tanning solutions make it the best airbrush tanning solution available. We can achieve “just off the beach” golden bronze color!
- 100% Vegan
- Organic DHA (ECOCERT Certified)
- Paraben Free
- Anti-Aging Solution with COQ10, Antioxidants,Peptides and Aloe Gel.
Full Body Air Brush Tan – $50
Rapid Spray Tan Air Brush – $60
Packages Air Brush Tan:
4 Sessions – $180.00 (10% OFF)
8 Sessions – $340.00 (15% OFF)
Spray Tan Preparation:
- Exfoliate your skin the day before to remove any dead skin which will provide a more even application of the spray tan. Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- Hair removal should be done 24 hours prior to airbrush tanning.
- Skin should be clean and dry upon appointment arrival. Don’t apply moisturizers, deodorants, anti-perspirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can affect tan development.
- Wear dark and loose clothing and loose shoes to appointment– a little self tanner can come off on the inside of your clothes right after you are sprayed. Women, avoid wearing tight bras several hours after your spray tan.
- To create “tan lines” bring a dark snug swimsuit or under garment [Wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk might stain so be sure it is something you don’t mind getting the spray tan on.
After Spray Tan Care:
- Avoid showering, swimming or exercising for 6-8 hours while tan is developing.
- Do not exfoliate/shave before the first shower after your spray tan as this can make your spray tan uneven or streaky.
- Some cosmetic color will wash off in the shower. That is normal. Your tan is underneath.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Natural, fragrance-free lotions are best. This will ensure that your skin remains healthy and hydrated, and that your spray tan lasts longer.
- Use waterproof sunscreen or sunblock when outdoors. Spray tan does not block the harmful rays of the sun.